How does the charter booking process work?
Here’s how you can book you private jet with Fly1Jet:
- REQUEST A QUOTE FOR YOUR FLIGHT(S)
- RECEIVE A SELECTION OF OPTIONS WITH THE OPERATING COST AND OUR NON-NEGOTIABLE BOOKING FEE
- YOU DECIDE WHICH AIRCRAFT TO CONFIRM
- WE CHECK IF THE AIRCRAFT IS AVAILABLE AND REQUEST OWNERS APPROVAL (If required)
- RECEIVE OUR CHARTER AGREEMENT ALONG WITH THE OPERATOR CONTRACT TO SIGN AND RETURN
- CLEARED PAYMENT FOR THE CHARTER BY BANK TRANSFER OR CREDIT CARD
- WE SIGN AND RETURN THE OPERATORS CONTRACT ON YOUR BEHALF*
- WE FORWARD PASSENGER PASSPORTS AND CATERING PREFERENCES TO THE OPERATOR
- YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF SCHEDULE WITH REGARDS TO AIRCRAFT HANDLING, DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL SLOTS, CUSTOMS CLEARANCES ETC.
- WE FORWARD THE OPERATORS FLIGHT BRIEFING TO YOU ONCE RECEIVED, OUTLINING ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARTER
- GET NOTIFIED IF THE AIRCRAFT REQUIRES POSITIONING TO YOUR DESIRED AIRPORT AND WHEN IT ARRIVES
- GET ONGOING UPDATES ABOUT YOUR CHARTER (Even if they are irrelevant)
*First time booking? Cleared payment is required prior for confirmation purposes.
Is your booking fee negotiable?
Our booking fee is non-negotiable, but we will always negotiate the best price with the airline/aircraft operator on your behalf.
Are there any complimentary services included in the pricing?
Our prices do not include complimentary or additional services such as premium catering, ground transfer, and hotels.
Is there any minimum value?
Yes, we only charter aircraft of a minimum value of £/$€ 5000, unless there are empty legs available.
How do you ensure transparency?
We do not supply any aircraft if we are not satisfied with the minimum requirements of the airline/aircraft operator. Plus, there are no hidden agendas. We do not ‘sell seats’ or promote ‘jet share’, so you can be sure of our services and pricing.
Do the flight quotes also include fuel stops?
We only quote flights direct to your destination(s) without a fuel stop unless requested.
I can’t communicate in English. What other languages does your team speak?
Currently, our team speaks English only but translators can be provided at an extra cost.
How do I decide which aircraft to charter?
Your dedicated account manager will guide you and provide you with a suitable range of aircraft based on your requirements, helping you with your final decision. View our Aircraft guide for more information.
How much luggage can I take with me on a private jet?
You will be informed how much luggage you can take on your chosen aircraft. You can upgrade if you feel more space is needed.